___________

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

According to the Dictionary...

Team Cancer [teem kan-ser] noun. A player or coach on an athletic team that is not only bad personally, but has an adverse affect on the other players around them by both bad performance as well as attitude. Generally it would be better for a team to release this player but they are often kept because of a large contract. An example would be Oliver Perez of the 2010 New York Mets. See Also: Bobby Bonilla, 1992.


I'm sorry, there is just no Kool-Aid to bring up my feelings on this guy. He's gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Oliver Perez = Omar/Coupons biggest screw up.

    I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else. I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate you. [ends Dave Chappelle imitation]

    ReplyDelete